drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown! Finally having a cup of this without having to throw it out because my boyfriend can’t stand the smell lol, he’s out of town for the weekend hehe so I could finish off this bag! This is a super mapley smelling tea, which he dislikes because it’s just too cloying and sweet, but I don’t mind it. This tea used to do more for me, it’s very sweet now, but if I ever get a sweet craving, this hit the spot, especially at certain times of the month lol. Now I have Candy Corn tea though haha, and I think it will replace this one because the way it’s blended seems more natural. Anyways, this 25g bag served me well, when I actually got to drink it. I added a bit of milk today and it is very creamy and cakelike. Maybe not as sweet with the milk addition, which I’m ok with :) I am having salty chips to balance the sweetness as it is haha. Happy to finish this one off though. Farewell, birthday cake rooibos, it was a slice (no pun intended haha).

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada