drank Pumpkin Spice by Tim Hortons

Tim’s again this morning, had to try this one after seeing it yesterday and after ordering my EG haha. I was actually torn between the pumpkin latte, or white hot chocolate with a pumpkin shot, or just this tea with cream+sugar or with nothing. I got it with nothing added, as my stomach is angry again sigh, hope I’m not getting the flu. Anyways, this is actually pretty good! And happy it’s caffeine free, as I’m not feeling caffeine this morning at all. Mildly spicy and I get a bit of the pumpkin in it too. I bet it’d be good with cream as well, but not today lol. Happy to try it, so far one of the better TH teas!

Indigobloom

ahaha I just had this!!!

Marcel Duchamp

Has anyone tried the teavana pumpkin? I think my favorite is still the pumpkin chai from DAVIDsTEA.

MissLena

Sadly I didn’t get to drink much of this :) my upset stomach got worse and i had to go home and just slept all day. Will have to try it again when i’m better!

@Marcel- I haven’t yet, I actually haven’t tried any teavana teas! Della terra has some very good pumpkin teas though, grandma’s pumpkin pie and chocolate pumpkin pie, i love my davidstea chai but those two are definitely on par!

Comments

Indigobloom

ahaha I just had this!!!

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada