drank Green Ginger by Tazo

Wake up tea at work. Not in the mood for my guayusa blend as I had it yesterday, not feeling Stormy Night (too cozy) so this one it is. This might be a sipdown? I will have to look when I get home. Blargh, bitter as usual. I imagine this one is better without boiling water, but meh. It’s a hardy tea bag. And it will wake me up. Haha see previous notes on this tea!

ETA – Not as bitter once it cools. Slowly waking up, although some matcha might be in order lol.

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada