drank Dragon Feelers by Butiki Teas

I brought this tea to work along with a few other greens as I find them very refreshing and good for focus in the afternoon (unlike the stormy night tea I had prior..almost put me to sleep lol). The smell of this tea still throws me off, it’s so much like dark chocolate! But the flavor is fresh and delicious, very light, but so good. I should drink this more often, it is one that for some reason gets neglected in my cupboard :( now that it’s at work, I should have more of it, as it’s easier to clean out of my steeper too haha. See previous notes!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada