Sipdown! This tea pairs wonderfully with the pad thai my boyfriend made for dinner! Crisp, cardamomy and fresh, my chai blending has helped me pick out the spices in this. I love the description of this tea as well, how it is to show the elements of laoshan green, I particularly get the ocean aspect, a fresh saltiness, pure. I love the ocean and miss it so much, one day id love to live on the coast. But for now I’ll make do with visits and tea that reminds me of it. A nice sample to try from verdant, although not one I crave enough to reorder in winter. Maybe in the spring though :D see previous notes!

Oh, and I didn’t cold brew any of my sample, bet it would be awesome though! Maybe the left over leaves I will :)

JustJames

oh, he cooks. very nice! i love it when a tea pairs well with something, be it food or a season or (fill in blank)

MissLena

Yes he is definitely the chef of us, I am the team maker haha :) yes its nice when a team perfectly fits something, I agree!

MissLena

*tea maker, darn auto correct, it should know I type in ‘tea’ more often!

Comments

JustJames

MissLena

*tea maker, darn auto correct, it should know I type in ‘tea’ more often!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada