And another sipdown at work! This tea has served me well in the rooibos department, and it, lime and lemon chiffon are always favorites when I have guests over. I still think I like Lemon Chiffon a bit better than this one, but it’s still pretty good! Lime chiffon too haha, the only one I have left. Anyways, I will enjoy this tasty cuppa! See previous notes.

ETA – Darn you post office! Didn’t leave my tea at my place, just got the shipping notice that they left the card. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to get my new Verdant teas! Ugh :(

Fjellrev

Guh, hate when that happens with parcels!

OMGsrsly

At least you got them in time this month! Mine were delivered today, too. :)

MissLena

Yeah it was so much faster! I can’t wait to get them tomorrow, the anticipation!

Comments

Fjellrev

Guh, hate when that happens with parcels!

OMGsrsly

At least you got them in time this month! Mine were delivered today, too. :)

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada