It’s so miserable here. Snowed about 10 cm overnight, and still going strong, windy out, roads are a mess. It’s my boyfriend’s engineer ceremony today so I had to drop him off there at 9, man oh man, so much snow on the roads. And I picked up my Verdant order on the way back at the post office haha, haven’t tried any of the new ones yet, I will wait until it’s not as busy of a day, or this evening. So I’m having a cup of this on this blustery day. Oh, and I have a splitting headache. One advil didn’t do a lot…gahhh. So I will enjoy this cup, but probably have something caffeine heavy later, maybe another cup of Santa’s Secret (had that this morning, mint + black tea seemed to help). I love the flavor of this tea! If I could get my vanilla citrus spice to taste similar to this, I’d be so happy lol. Orangey, a bit of chocolate, spice. Yum. See previous notes!

Fjellrev

Ouch, rough weather! When I was there last week, I was already wimping out at the -5 and no snow.

OMGsrsly

More snow? Eep! When I hear about that, I don’t mind the endless dreary rain.

MissLena

Yeah it’s about – 12 here now, not snowing as much but we probably have at least 15 cm total, horrible roads, especially the highways… Winter is definitely here
@whisperingpines – I’ll try to send some your way! Haha

Comments

Fjellrev

OMGsrsly

More snow? Eep! When I hear about that, I don’t mind the endless dreary rain.

MissLena

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada