drank Choconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

I’m very clearly in the minority for this tea lol, but I stand by that for me, this is a darn tasty tea. Maybe I just got a good batch of it! Unfortunately I am almost out, so hoping that if I restock, the next one is as good. This is slightly nutty, chocolatey, warming goodness this morning. -23 C out haha, getting colder! The licorice provides a cozy sweetness. Mmm perfect this morning. See previous notes!

I wonder what this would taste like with amaretto liqueur, or Baileys..or, well, something along those lines. Haha, can’t you tell I wish it was the weekend already? :D I sense a tea experiment coming on!

Dexter

It was -23 there this morning?!? OMG that means it’s going to be COLD here in the next day or so – and I was whining at -10 this morning.
Booze and desserty teas are a very good thing….

MissLena

Yeah pretty chilly, my phone said with wind chill it felt like – 36 haha, but supposed to be warmer tomorrow at least! Good tea drinking weather at least lol

And I’ll have to try some teas with alcohol, I don’t have them that often

Cavocorax

Well the good news is that you might be able to buy buttloads of it on the web specials if it turns out you’re in the minority of people who enjoy it.

Cavocorax

Also, OMG. That’s ridiculously cold. I haven’t encountered that since Alberta, and I was only there a few years. :p

MissLena

Yeah it’d be cheap probably, but I don’t think I need 100g or more of this tea haha, I rarely get over 50g of my favorites! And I’m in AB… So that explains the cold weather lol :p every single year, usually a few times haha

tigress_al

So cold! This morning was -28, -38 with the windchill here. That just means hot tea!

MissLena

Ouch, I feel for you! It’s a bit warmer here today, but snowing..again. Haha good ol’ winter..

Aimee Popovacki

i’m not gonna lie.. i didn’t hate this one.. i just didn’t love it.. i’m not a huge chocolate fan… i think if i was, i’d really like it.

MissLena

I think it’s the nuttiness that I like about this one, and it’s resemblance to hazelnut coffee, it kind of reminds me of the flavored creamers in a way haha. I’m not a huge chocolate fan either, or coffee, so it’s kind of weird that I like this one so much!

Comments

Dexter

Booze and desserty teas are a very good thing….

And I’ll have to try some teas with alcohol, I don’t have them that often

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada