drank Orchard Spice by Verdant Tea

First cup of the day! I debated trying more new teas today, but I have the day to myself (boyfriend is working) and, well, I just feel like having some old standbys, relaxing. And this tea seemed like the perfect start to the day as I await the giant storm on its way. Might make some cookies, read.. One of those days. :) oh and it feels like a puerh day too, maybe some sheng later.

This is a very good tea. I should pick up some more, I only have enough for one more cup. It’s sweet and soothing and soft. Vanilla, apples, light cinnamon. I really enjoy this tea. Having it in my handmade green mug as well. Lovely! See previous notes.

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada