I haven’t had sheng in quite a while, and it definitely was calling out to me today, so I’m having a gongfu session with this amazing tea. I’m debating ordering a few more shengs during verdant’s cyber Monday sale, and eventually want to try mandala, but I really do not need more teas at the moment lol. But we will see :) anyways, this is sweet and pure today. So much honey! I love how this one changes, I will continue to enjoy quite a few more steepings this afternoon. See previous notes :)

TheTeaFairy

I really, really, adore this one! The leaves keep on giving…

MissLena

Agreed, it lasts so long, with so many flavors! Such a wonderful tea!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

I really, really, adore this one! The leaves keep on giving…

MissLena

Agreed, it lasts so long, with so many flavors! Such a wonderful tea!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada