A sipdown from this afternoon! I tried Sil’s steeping parameters of 6 minutes with a bit more tea, and it turned out quite good! I still don’t think I found the full potential of this tea, but it was dark and creamy vanilla spice today at least! I did get pretty caffeinated from it though, which was a bit bad haha, so I’ve been drinking herbals to calm down haha. See previous notes!

Glad you got it to work a bit better!

keychange

Oh, I’m going to try this six minute steep next time too!

MissLena

You really taste the base tea with that long of a steep :) I’m still missing the citrus, but it was quite good, a hefty amount of caffeine it felt like though haha.

Comments

Glad you got it to work a bit better!

keychange

Oh, I’m going to try this six minute steep next time too!

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada