Ugh. Worst. Migraine. EVER. last night. And it’s a mild, muted version of it today. Thank goodness for mint. I had a cup of this last night and a cup this morning, and it is helping ease the pain. Man, I really need straight peppermint tea, or spearmint. Which have people found more effective against headaches? I’m pleased with this tea because it also has a rich creaminess. I will have to stop by Davids for a few mint teas, and some Cold 911 again as well. See previous notes.

JustJames

oh….. feel better. not fun!

CelebriTEA

So sorry for your migraine.
Thank the Lord this tea is easing it :-)

keychange

This is pretty much the only mint tea I like. I hope you feel better soon!

OMGsrsly

Oh, I hope you feel better. That always sucks. When I could do mint in quantity, I found peppermint to be better for headaches, but really, go with what you like best. :)

Ellyn

Migraines are the worst. Feel better!

MissLena

Thanks everyone! I’m having a pretty miserable day at work too, so that isn’t helping. Thank goodness for tea!! My head feels a bit better at least, and knowing all you guys care means a lot right now :)

@OMGsrsly – thanks for the info! I will definitely pick up some straight peppermint tea soon :)

Comments

JustJames

oh….. feel better. not fun!

CelebriTEA

So sorry for your migraine.
Thank the Lord this tea is easing it :-)

keychange

This is pretty much the only mint tea I like. I hope you feel better soon!

OMGsrsly

Ellyn

Migraines are the worst. Feel better!

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada