Double Knit Blend for the second tea of the day! I’m at work now, so much warmer at least, but man oh man I don’t want to go outside today. Also driving 4 hours to go to the work Christmas party this afternoon…going to pack lots of blankets and tea for the ride in case something happens! Ah, I love this tea. I needed it yesterday, but I’m having it today. Rich, malty, a bit sweet, a bit smoky..perfect. One of my favorite straight black teas. See previous notes.

OMGsrsly

4 hours?! I hope it’s some special party and you win a great prize. :)

keychange

No kidding! this party had better make you fly!

MissLena

Haha well it’s the big work event of the year with the other offices, so it should be pretty good! Also going to visit the bf’s parents so it’s not entirely for the party haha :D

Bonnie

I just looked at your weather and our temps. are pretty close. Glad I I don’t have to work! Have fun at the party!!!

MissLena

Lucky you can stay inside all day and enjoy tea! And thank you, I’m hoping the party is fun, my first one at this workplace! :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

4 hours?! I hope it’s some special party and you win a great prize. :)

keychange

No kidding! this party had better make you fly!

Bonnie

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada