I’m back at my parents place with wifi now, so I can log more than hot toddy recipes lol. I am having a teapot of this in my new pot tonight, I added some honey and while it’s sweeter, it’s still mostly yabao haha. And the new little bamboo strainer smelled weird tonight lol, I think it’s the water used for washing here, very sodium rich well water. We don’t drink it anymore at least, we have city water in the cooler. Anyways, decent cup, but eh, I think I need more variety in my teas again…I’ve been drinking the same bunch for about 2 weeks…I need some 52teas and more davidsteas….and more of my Verdant teas haha. Sorry to whine haha, I miss my big collection! See previous notes on this tea.

cryptickoi

its hard to know what teas to bring,i don’t know what i’ll be in the mood for a week from now…haha

MissLena

Exactly! I brought a lot of favorites and new teas, but the time has come that I need different ones now haha. I found a few of my moms that I haven’t tried, so I might give those a go today.

Comments

cryptickoi

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada