drank Currant Affair by DAVIDsTEA

Onto caffeine free teas for the evening. I forget how nice this rooibos is until I have it again lol, very fruity and a touch of cream. The red rooibos is a good base as it adds to the rich currant flavor. A nice evening tea. See previous notes.

VariaTEA

If you like the flavor of currant, you should try Grand Amour by Nina’s Paris if you ever get a chance. I had it earlier and it was a really nice tea but currant is just not for me.

MissLena

I’ve just recently been emailing them about their teas :) so I will definitely keep it in mind for when I place an order, thanks!

VariaTEA

No problem. I recently met with them and they were so amazingly sweet. I got to try a bunch of their teas and so many have been really good.

Comments

VariaTEA

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada