drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA

My one cup of black tea for the day – I really should start having this earlier. But I’m so sleepy tonight I doubt it will do much. I’ve been reading *keychange*’s notes on this tea this week and last, and have been craving it now haha. Creamy and sweet, a bit of raspberry, a bit strong tonight but still delicious. Next time I will add some milk. Nice cozy flavor that reminds me of summer. :) see previous notes!

__Morgana__

I’m so intrigued by Fantasy Island as so many people are drinking and liking it. It’s going on the want list.

VariaTEA

@Morgana – you really should try it. I find most people overlook it when they are at Davids but those who try it typically really enjoy it. I know I did!

__Morgana__

Thanks for the confirmation, VT!

keychange

Love this tea, and I’m glad my tasting notes made you crave it! I think you’ll be blown out of this world (in a good way) when you add in some milk! mmm

MissLena

Haha yess I think I added some milk in the past and it was just soo creamy and good..I don’t too often because I’m bad with milk, but I might have to this weekend!

@Morgana – yes it seems to be a blend that is not as well known, but it is one of their tastier creamy black teas!

Comments

__Morgana__

VariaTEA

__Morgana__

Thanks for the confirmation, VT!

keychange

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada