Man I haven’t been logging notes lately, with all the house craziness haha, it’s all getting there though, removed conditions tonight so just a bit left to do! So excited to move in!!

Anyways, this is a sad sipdown I am logging tonight. This was my favorite honeybush of the Bestsellers sampler I think, Coconut Cheesecake came close but this is just so good at all times. I almost made it in my travel mug today but I didn’t want to risk ruining the last cup. I steeped for 10 minutes tonight and it is delicious, very cakey cinnamon smelling tonight, I can smell the icing, and the flavor definitely has cream cheese icing in it, along with the breadiness of cinnamon buns and of course the cinnamon. One of the few teas I really enjoy where the main flavor is supposed to be cinnamon! A yummy one, would buy this again! See previous notes :)

ETA – 750 notes! How did that happen in a little over a year haha, lots of good teas I guess :)

__Morgana__

Congrats on 750!

VariaTEA

Yay for 750! I just passed 600 and it has only been four months.

Thanks :)
Haha wow you’ve logged tons of notes in 4 months variatea congrats on 600!!

VariaTEA

Haha. I might be a tad obsessed.

MissLena

Lol no worries, I think we all are on here :)

caile

Yay, that’s great!

OrganicOswald

Are there any accolades that are only achieved once you reach a certain amount of notes?

MissLena

Not that I know of haha, it’s mostly just surprising that I have drank that much tea, and a nice milestone on my tea journey :)

Yvonne