drank Pu-erh Vanilla Mint by Zen Tea

Lol well since I only have enough left for one more cup of this tea, I should finally review it :P this is a very good flavored pu’erh. If you are wanting to delve into the world of pu’erh I highly recommend this one as a starter as it is really tasty! The dry smell is minty with a hint of cinnamon, no pu’erh scariness for me!

I steeped this for 5 minutes today, I think the rest of the cups have also been that long. It brews up a dark deep reddish brown, almost coffee-like, but nothing like coffee. The aroma is creamy vanilla with mint, and again that hint of cinnamon.

As for the flavor, this is a comforting hug on a warm day and is awesome for the stomach! The pu’erh and mint do a great job evoking a sense of calm, while the vanilla and cinnamon add a richness and a cozy sensation. The 5 minute infusion really makes for a satisfying cup, it’s hearty but not too harsh. I don’t remember if I’ve tried this with milk, but it definitely would take it nicely. Oh, and as for the pu’erh, it adds a pleasant earthiness and to the full body of the tea!

Overall, I should order more of this haha, I forget how enjoyable it is until I’m down to the last few cups. Very tasty, and a great starter pu’erh tea in my opinion!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Earth, Vanilla

Courtney

Good to know :)

MissLena

:D yes it’s a very non-scary pu’erh in my opinion, and definitely one of the better flavored ones I’ve had.

Comments

Courtney

Good to know :)

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada