A break from sipdowns to have a minty cup of this. I was scared off of this tea for a while because the last cup I had I really did not enjoy at all, it was so sweet and thick it was cloying and I felt sick after having it lol. Today I shook up the bag better so there wasn’t as much white chocolate at the top and that seemed to help. Today’s cup is a lot better, minty with a creaminess from the white chocolate as well as sweetness. Still not as good as my first bag, but that one had barely any white chocolate so that might be the difference. Yes, I could have had straight peppermint today if I want more pure mint, but I wanted a bit of creaminess. Luckily it’s working today, phew, I should be able to drink most of the bag! Decreasing rating a tad as if there’s too much chocolate, it’s not nearly as drinkable. See previous notes.

Flavors: Chocolate, Cream

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada