Ah back at home, it’s been a busy and fun weekend with friends celebrating my birthday early, it is tomorrow :) so dinners, drinks, shopping and an epic back massage from my one friend (who’s actually a registered massage therapist too)! Ahh hoping that will help my migraines immensely!

Anyways, onto this tea! This might be the last tea I have before my birthday haha, but I might have one more cup of something else before bed yet. This is hitting the spot wonderfully right now, a lot of pancake flavor and not too drying on the mouth at all! Mmm it is going well with this blueberry tea biscuit from Cobs Bakery I am eating (very healthy um, late night snack…lol). I’m almost at the end of this tea, and it’s been a tasty run! One more cup of leaves left that I will probably have later this week. See previous notes on this tea!

Courtney

Happy birthday!

MissLena

Thanks! :)

Comments

Courtney

Happy birthday!

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada