So after my crazy busy day at work I was home briefly then off to sushi with some good friends..I had some genmaicha there and it was tasty, but I needed a favorite cuppa when I got home on behalf of it being my birthday haha. So I looked at my cupboard and almost had the Marshmallow Snowflake EG or my favorite Yu Lu Yan Chai, but those are rather caffeine heavy, and I already have been drinking green tea all evening.

So what better tea to have than this one? My FAVORITE rooibos, which it now looks like is available at Verdant for ordering (minus the linden flowers)! So excited! I am trying so so hard to hold off placing an order with Verdant….it’s so difficult. I can make it!

And yes, this is a lemony, perfect cup of goodness tonight. It’s thirst quenching and rich and warming all at the same time. And it makes me happy. Perfect tea for a good day :)
See previous notes on this tea!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada