I have been working my way through this bag mostly by making morning travel mugs for work. This tea is very inoffensive and pretty neutral, not too sweet, strong, spicy..it’s a nice bit of caffeine for work when I need to wake up, but it doesn’t make me jittery or provide too much yum that it distracts me like some other teas lol. And on top of that, the ginger and pu’erh combo is very good for my stomach, especially after lunch (as I am having this tea now). Only enough for one more cup, but it’s been a good run. This might make it back in the cupboard in the future due to how easy it is to drink. See previous notes.

Flavors: Earth

Hello all, I am a happily employed electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada