drank Chance Combinations by Custom

So since I’m sick, I decided to break out the best of the cold fighting fruits. I bought fresh ginger and lemons yesterday, chopped them up, squeezed a bit of extra lemon juice, steeped in a basket for 5 minutes, and added a spoonful of honey. The result is a crazily lemon tasting concoction, quite tart and tasting like it’s full of vitamin C. Feels like it will do my body good. Almost like that hot lemon cold medicine but without the drugs in it adding a chalkiness and knocking you out lol. I’m pleased with this blend, and hope it kicks this cold’s butt! It does feel like it’s fading a bit at least.

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada