drank Choconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Ok, first of all, I MUST GET TO DAVIDSTEA!! I have been pining over the entire new teaware collection all morning and babbling about it at work haha (I’m sure everyone could care less lol, but I’m excited) and I am so excited to try the new teas as well! I am so happy there are two herbals and no nuts in them!!! :D :D :D

Anyways, onto the tea, I realized today that this one won’t be available anymore haha, so I thought I’d have a cup in my timolino this morning at work. It’s still tasty, but tastes much better when it’s not in a travel mug. Happy I stocked up on a bit before it was gone.

Now, let’s make these final 4 hours of work fly by so I can go get some mugs! And tea! And see previous notes on this one lol.

keychange

Oh god don’t I know! I can’t focus on anything at work right now because I go to David’s tea in…an hour and 47 minutes!!

MissLena

Haha the internet’s been bad today at work too so I had to first look at them all on my phone, so excited! I will try to stay under $100 when I go in the store haha, I didn’t buy tea all of February so I am justified for at least $50 hehe, and some will be gifts! Ugh go faster clock!

keychange

I know!! faster faster! aside from tea, do you know what you want yet?!?!?

Fjellrev

Oh man, their teaware is insane this season!

keychange

Out of this world!…well under it, I guess. But yeah omg omg.

MissLena

@keychange – I am for sure getting the glass octopus mug for my boyfriend, octopuses are his favorite animal :D and I might also get him the color changing lobster mug, I love it!! For myself I think I will splurge on the shell teapot and bubble cups, as I don’t have a teapot for serving multiple people! And I would eventually like a whale mug and the white starfish mug, but I will start with the others haha :D what about you??

@Fjellrev – I know! It’s wonderful!!

Comments

keychange

keychange

I know!! faster faster! aside from tea, do you know what you want yet?!?!?

Fjellrev

Oh man, their teaware is insane this season!

keychange

Out of this world!…well under it, I guess. But yeah omg omg.

MissLena

@Fjellrev – I know! It’s wonderful!!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada