Good morning steepster, blah I am back after a wretched day of either food poisoning or the stomach flu yesterday..had to miss work and my class, still not 100% today but I am improving as the day goes on. Yesterday all I had was tea mostly and a bit of food later in the day, but mostly ginger teas, including this one. I am also having this one right now at work to fend off any lingering stomach ick. I hope whatever it is passes by the end of the day. Thank goodness for ginger teas though, especially this one and Ginger Sage Spa blend, they work wonders on stomach ailments. I’m also almost at the bottom of my second 100g of this tea haha, will have to stock up yet again. See previous notes on this tea.

Veronica

Oh no! I’m so sorry you were sick. I hope you’re feeling much better.

MissLena

I’m almost 100% :) just not eating a whole lot yet, still taking it slowly..I think by tomorrow I will be fit as a fiddle, I hope anyways!

Comments

Veronica

Oh no! I’m so sorry you were sick. I hope you’re feeling much better.

MissLena

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada