Taking a break from my lovely white tea gaiwan session for a cup of this. Fruity and grainy, I like this tea quite a lot. It fits the bill as a perfect afternoon (well, late afternoon) tea. This is an easily drinkable tea as well, I might have to dabble in a few more Keemuns to see how they compare. When I get around to making a Teavivre order, this is a strong contender for a black tea to have in my cupboard, as it’s a refreshing change from all my honey dripping Yunnan black teas haha. See previous notes :)

Michelle Butler Hallett

Keemuns can be sooooo good.

MissLena

I haven’t tried any except this one haha but I am tempted to try a few more.. :D

TeaVivre

So glad you like this tea. Hope you have a comfortable afternoon accompanied by our teas.

MissLena

Thanks!! I definitely enjoyed it :) I’ve actually been compiling a list tonight of my favorites for my order I will place with you guys! So tough to choose :) I still have a few more to try before ordering as well!

TeaVivre

Thanks for your supporting,and hope you will find your favorite teas:)

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

Keemuns can be sooooo good.

TeaVivre

Thanks for your supporting,and hope you will find your favorite teas:)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada