drank Just Peachy by DAVIDsTEA

Third new DT to try! This peachy tea had to wait until this morning for me to try it, because peaches yell morning time to me haha. Dry, it smells like peach candies, maybe those fuzzy peaches lol I love those things!

I steeped this for 5-6 minutes with boiling water. The resulting liquor looks to be a dull orange in color (didn’t use a clear mug, so it might be brighter) and it smells like tart yet sweet peaches. As for the flavor – yes, this is pretty much Peach Drink from Tim Hortons in tea format, and I’ll admit, I like that stuff haha that artificially sweet flavor it’s quite tasty in my opinion. It would be nice if this had more actual peach flavor rather than peach drink, but I really don’t mind it haha. It also has a tart note in the aftertaste that makes me think I just ate some Fuzzy Peaches. Mmmm haha :D I can imagine kids loving this iced, and I can’t wait to try it that way either! It’s sweet and refreshing and quite summery to me.

Overall, a yummy sweet tea, although not overly true fresh peach flavor. But I like it all the same, it is very summery and I could see myself picking up more of this in the future. Oh, and as compared to Peaches and Cream from the spring collection – this is a CLEAR winner. No weird artificial cream flavor that just tasted..off. Haha, this is fresh, sweet, tart, and good! So far I have been quite impressed with the summer collection!

Flavors: Peach, Sweet, Tart

madametj

I want to try this :)

MissLena

It’s almost juice-like in character :D if you like sweet peach flavors, you will love this one :)