drank Qing Pin by Yezi Tea

I had a lovely visit with my friend last night, went for an excellent dinner, watched Disney movies and caught up on life :) I gave her a bunch of my teas to try and also helped her make a Steepster account, NerdLor :D all in all an excellent visit and hope I can see her more often this summer!

I had a cup of a new tea this morning but didn’t take any notes lol so I’ll save that one for later, this is the second cup of the day and man oh man, there are creamy chocolate notes and fruit today! Like actual cream in here, a honeyed type of cream..it just turned out wonderfully on this fine first day of summer! See previous notes!

TheTeaFairy

Welcome to your friend Nerdlor, I’m now following her then :-)

MissLena

Awesome! I don’t know how much she will post, but she will probably read lots of notes :) I’m so excited she’s on steepster now!

Woohoo! I got a follow from her lol hope I don’t bore her to death lol

TheTeaFairy

Sil the only person you could possibly bore would have to be a blind person who can’t read braille :-)

MissLena

Haha I am sure she won’t be bored! Your notes are great :) so many teas I have not tried! Lol :D

Yes but I’ve been soooo busy lately that my tasting notes are all like.zomg so tired. TEa. good. Yay night.

Lol

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Welcome to your friend Nerdlor, I’m now following her then :-)

Woohoo! I got a follow from her lol hope I don’t bore her to death lol

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada