drank Blueberry Zabaglione by 52teas

I’m feeling kind of out of it tonight so I took the chance and brewed up a black tea for the evening. I actually chose this because I saw Indigobloom’s review of Strawberry Zabaglione while my water was heating up. And it’s a good thing that I read it so I knew to keep the temp and steeping time down.

When you open the bag, it definitely shouts blueberry. That’s a good sign. The brewed tea maintains that strong scent. I was a little worried because it brought to mind that Disney tea I tried a few months ago, but I have more faith in Frank than that.

Plain, there is a bitterness that Indigobloom also notices in the Strawberry Zabaglione. Like her, I found that a half teaspoon of sugar solved that issue nicely. And a splash of milk adds to the creaminess of the flavour I think. I’m really enjoying this mug, and hopefully it will stand to another steeping. More importantly, I hope it keeps me going till I finish what I have to do and still lets me sleep tonight (finger crossed).

Indigobloom

Too funny! glad I could inspire you :P
and make it a better tea experience!