drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Trying Caramel Spice on this relaxing, decidedly non-shopping Boxing Day.

It smells delicious in the bag. The mulberries looked a little odd to me, but then again I’ve never seen dried mulberries before. The whole time it was steeping I wasn’t sure if I should go with the low end of steeping time or not. Previous notes will show that I have a tendency to oversteep.

I have to say, now that I’m halfway through the mug, that I’m not a fan of this one. Like others, I can’t taste the caramel part of the tea (which was the part that I was most looking forward to). It’s very citrusy and spicy to the point that it’s bitter on my tongue. Maybe I did steep this too long. Maybe I should try the hint and add a little something to it – although I’ve never tried adding alcohol to my tea.

I always hate saying that I don’t like a tea, but I don’t think this one will be returning after I’m done.

Workaholic, optometric assisting guru, trainer extraordinaire, photo geek, kick-ass volunteer; all in 1 not-so-neat package!

Red Deer, Alberta, Canada