drank Pumpkin Spice by Harney & Sons

I just got come from one of those wine and painting events (so fun!). I’m not very skilled, so I claim to be an impressionist ;). Not that impressionists are not skilled! I just can’t replicate the example in perfect detail. Anyway, I have to be at work at 7am tomorrow, but I have time for tea, right? Right. I’m extremely limited in my selection of caffeine-free teas and I accidentally bought this when I was in a hurry, not noticing it was a rooisbos. It’s not unpalatable, which is saying something since I hate rooisbos. It mainly tastes like cinnamon. I guess I’d drink it if I was desperate. I need suggestions for caffeine-free teas please!

Flavors: Cinnamon

Tea-obsessed, book worm scientist.

I like black tea, especially flavored black teas, and oolong. Flavors I love: vanilla, chocolate, almond, bready/pastry, mint, fruit (except melon and citrus), florals (especially jasmine and lavender). Flavors I hate: coffee, bergamot, grapefruit, melon, fake banana (like banana candy), licorice, root beer. Rooibos is foul, IMO. I do like white and am getting more into white teas. I sometimes like green tea, but let’s be honest, I need more caffeine with my tea! Grad school demands it.

Other interests: Books! Board games! Nerdy entertainment like Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, all the nature documentaries, etc etc. Also Disney!

I’m up for swaps!