I’m totally stressed about my presentation tomorrow, so naturally I’m procrastinating. Rather than work on it, I’m sipping this lovely tea from my brand new mug(!), on steepster (my new favorite procrastination tool), and I’ve started watching Firefly for the first time.
New mug:
At least I’m enjoying this calming chamomile and dreamy lavender. Whatever other teas I drink before it, I almost always have this before bed now.

Virginia

Ooooo, it’s so pretty! I’m sure your presentation will be fine. Just be confident, stop worrying and you will do great!

Butiki Teas

Pretty mug! :)

mj

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Virginia! It went fine. Those types of things are never as big a deal as I think they will be. I can’t help psyching myself out though!

Comments

Virginia

Butiki Teas

Pretty mug! :)

mj

Tea-obsessed, book worm scientist.

I like black tea, especially flavored black teas, and oolong. Flavors I love: vanilla, chocolate, almond, bready/pastry, mint, fruit (except melon and citrus), florals (especially jasmine and lavender). Flavors I hate: coffee, bergamot, grapefruit, melon, fake banana (like banana candy), licorice, root beer. Rooibos is foul, IMO. I do like white and am getting more into white teas. I sometimes like green tea, but let’s be honest, I need more caffeine with my tea! Grad school demands it.

Other interests: Books! Board games! Nerdy entertainment like Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, all the nature documentaries, etc etc. Also Disney!

I’m up for swaps!