So I didn’t actually drink this last night, but while I was packing some of this up to send to Virginia I ate one of the almond pieces out of it….yeah…..don’t ever do that. Public service announcement.

LMAO I’m glad I just proofread this note because I had written pubic service announcement not public service announcement.

Virginia

Good to know, I always debate whether or not I should eat the stuff that’s in my tea, just to see…By the way, I will shamefully admit that I had to re read that last statement about 10 times and then compare it letter for letter before noticing the difference xD So embarrassing. Why am I always that girl that’s like “what?” with a dumb expression on my face?? EVEN ON THE INTERNET gaaah

That sounds like the title of a really sketchy craigslist add “Pubic service announcement” haha

Cheri

Both the public service announcement and your proofreading made me smile. Thanks!

mj

OMG so funny, I hope to never post a pubic service announcement on craigslist

Comments

Virginia

Cheri

mj

OMG so funny, I hope to never post a pubic service announcement on craigslist

Tea-obsessed, book worm scientist.

I like black tea, especially flavored black teas, and oolong. Flavors I love: vanilla, chocolate, almond, bready/pastry, mint, fruit (except melon and citrus), florals (especially jasmine and lavender). Flavors I hate: coffee, bergamot, grapefruit, melon, fake banana (like banana candy), licorice, root beer. Rooibos is foul, IMO. I do like white and am getting more into white teas. I sometimes like green tea, but let’s be honest, I need more caffeine with my tea! Grad school demands it.

Other interests: Books! Board games! Nerdy entertainment like Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, all the nature documentaries, etc etc. Also Disney!

I’m up for swaps!