This tea was different than other vanilla teas that I have. The vanilla had less of a creamy, desert-like quality to it. It reminded me more of that vanilla taste you get from bourbon.I may have under-leafed this cup a tiny bit, but the flavors weren’t rich enough for me. The black base was unremarkable. Despite the fact that this tea had a somewhat unique taste, it was still a meh experience.

Flavors: Vanilla

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Tea-obsessed, book worm scientist.

I like black tea, especially flavored black teas, and oolong. Flavors I love: vanilla, chocolate, almond, bready/pastry, mint, fruit (except melon and citrus), florals (especially jasmine and lavender). Flavors I hate: coffee, bergamot, grapefruit, melon, fake banana (like banana candy), licorice, root beer. Rooibos is foul, IMO. I do like white and am getting more into white teas. I sometimes like green tea, but let’s be honest, I need more caffeine with my tea! Grad school demands it.

Other interests: Books! Board games! Nerdy entertainment like Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, all the nature documentaries, etc etc. Also Disney!

I’m up for swaps!