I tried this tea for my refill at Noodles and Company after my normal Passion Fruit Black tea. I was not impressed by this tea. It tasted vaguely fruity, with maybe a little green tea taste. The jasmine was completely MIA. It just tasted really watered down. Maybe whoever brewed it did so incorrectly. I was not a fan. I’ll probably stick to the Passion Fruit black tea when I’m at Noodles and Company.

Cheri

:( very disappointing. I think blackberry jasmine green sounds like a great combination.

mj

Totally disappointing! I had high hopes when I saw they had added this tea.

Comments

Cheri

mj

Totally disappointing! I had high hopes when I saw they had added this tea.

Tea-obsessed, book worm scientist.

I like black tea, especially flavored black teas, and oolong. Flavors I love: vanilla, chocolate, almond, bready/pastry, mint, fruit (except melon and citrus), florals (especially jasmine and lavender). Flavors I hate: coffee, bergamot, grapefruit, melon, fake banana (like banana candy), licorice, root beer. Rooibos is foul, IMO. I do like white and am getting more into white teas. I sometimes like green tea, but let’s be honest, I need more caffeine with my tea! Grad school demands it.

Other interests: Books! Board games! Nerdy entertainment like Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, all the nature documentaries, etc etc. Also Disney!

I’m up for swaps!