drank Coco Chai Rooibos by David's Tea

This is a bold chai! No surprise that it came from the spice-loving Virginia :-). The star of the show is cinnamon for sure. I also get some cardamom with some chocolate whispers to end the sip. Underneath that…..the dreaded rooibos! It sours this tea some for me although the flavors are bold enough to almost overpower that taste…almost. I won’t rate this since I am not a fan of rooibos.

Tea-obsessed, book worm scientist.

I like black tea, especially flavored black teas, and oolong. Flavors I love: vanilla, chocolate, almond, bready/pastry, mint, fruit (except melon and citrus), florals (especially jasmine and lavender). Flavors I hate: coffee, bergamot, grapefruit, melon, fake banana (like banana candy), licorice, root beer. Rooibos is foul, IMO. I do like white and am getting more into white teas. I sometimes like green tea, but let’s be honest, I need more caffeine with my tea! Grad school demands it.

Other interests: Books! Board games! Nerdy entertainment like Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, all the nature documentaries, etc etc. Also Disney!

I’m up for swaps!