drank Cookie by Lupicia

Blllerrggggggh. Bahhhhh I really didn’t like this one. This is the first tea from Lupicia that I haven’t liked. The smells is nice and interesting and pretty fun, it seems like it would be good.

I tried it with a splash of 2% milk and I just gotta say, it tastes like melted butter – and not in a good way!! It’s very rich and kinda gross, it feels like you’re drinking butter. Not fun. I’m gonna try it again with maybe a lighter steep time or hotter water or something. But I’m pretty sure I hate this one, I’m gonna have to give it away if it’s as gross next time.

Sorry Lupicia, an epic winning streak but finally one tea of yours that I don’t actually just love. Strange! Anyway, I’ll give it another shot and report back if it’s awesome. If it’s gross, I’m totally giving this away. :)

Hello fellow tea nerds!

I’m Canadian and my parents are South African, plus I lived in England and Australia as a kid… so I’m rockin some pretty mad British Empire vibe and thus I’ve been a tea fan for quite some time. I am now totally hooked on loose-leaf. It’s super fun to try a bazillion new kinds of tea and choose the right one for a given moment in a day.

My favourite teas are well balanced, mild, maybe fruity/citrusy or with interesting flavours (eg: silk oolongs, grapefruit green rooibos, jasmine silver needle white tea, melon white tea). I also like a solid malty British or other bold style black teas with some oomph (eg: Yunnan Golden Tips, PG Tips).

Let’s nerd out together about why tea is so friggin’ epic!

San Francisco, California