drank Golden Honey Dew by Lupicia

Well, that was pretty awesome. As usual, Lupicia does a great job again.

One of my first Lupicia teas was their Melon White Tea and this melon-flavoured tea reminded me a bit of it. It is very tasty and has a great, powerful but not overbearing flavour. The green rooibos is excellent as usual, and makes for a very nice cup. Excellent!

Hello fellow tea nerds!

I’m Canadian and my parents are South African, plus I lived in England and Australia as a kid… so I’m rockin some pretty mad British Empire vibe and thus I’ve been a tea fan for quite some time. I am now totally hooked on loose-leaf. It’s super fun to try a bazillion new kinds of tea and choose the right one for a given moment in a day.

My favourite teas are well balanced, mild, maybe fruity/citrusy or with interesting flavours (eg: silk oolongs, grapefruit green rooibos, jasmine silver needle white tea, melon white tea). I also like a solid malty British or other bold style black teas with some oomph (eg: Yunnan Golden Tips, PG Tips).

Let’s nerd out together about why tea is so friggin’ epic!

San Francisco, California