Okay, this is extremely good.
I was a bit wary of the honeybush because I’ve never had it before but don’t really love rooibos that much. In this tea, the base isn’t all that apparent and what is there just adds a nice sweetness and depth.
The aroma of the dry leaf had me a little nervous. It smelled good, but more like ginger ale (sweet and gingery) than cinnamon rolls. Once I brewed it up it smelled more like one would expect a cinnamon roll tea to smell. It also had a really pretty clear liquor.
I had this sweetened and it was a very warm tea. There really are all the components of a cinnamon bun here! I didn’t expect frosting, but I got it! I also got sweet dough and cinnamon.
It’s got real warmth to it. The mister, who isn’t really big on tea but agreed to a mug of this, loved it as well. His comment was “this tastes like it’s meant to have a bit of whiskey in it”. He’s right, I actually got a somewhat boozy vibe from it too. It would likely be fantastic with a bit of alcohol, but we don’t really drink.
It tastes like sitting next to the fire in a big blanket. It’s very warm and comforting and I would repurchase this.

Recently graduated sociology student trying to decide what to do with her life.
I don’t drink tea every day, but I do love tea and trying out different flavours. My favorite is black tea, followed by white and mate teas. I enjoy rooibos and oolongs, but haven’t tried enough of them yet to determine how much I like them compared to other types. I don’t like straight green tea, but if it has a good flavour added to it I can enjoy it quite a lot.
Mostly I drink DavidsTea since its Canadian and they tend to have stronger teas and more interesting flavors than other places I’ve tried. I don’t care for what I’ve tried from Teavana for the most part; their teas seem weak and overpriced in general as far as I can tell. The exception is My Morning Mate, which is incredible.
My city has not a single specialty tea shop, so DavidsTea online ordering is my friend. I highly recommend their Perfect Mug. It really is perfect. Nice thin lip, large hand, larger than average mug without being too big, and I have it in clear so I can see the beautiful colours of my teas as they steep. The strainer that comes with it is my favorite because it doesn’t let any tea through, and its metal and dishwasher safe. Love it.

BC, Canada