So I threw this into my Della Terra order because it had good reviews. I was wary, because the Toasted Marshmallow tea from DavidsTea was fail for me.
I brewed this up one lazy afternoon because I wanted something new. First sip: OMG YUM! MARSHMALLOWS! It’s sweet and chocolatey in the sip, then as you swallow it’s like sugary sweet, marshmallow goodness. Like, EXACTLY like marshmallow. It’s uncanny; this is one of the most accurately flavoured teas I’ve had. I’m going through this bag pretty quickly because I just keep making it and forsaking all my other teas. I can’t say that I get graham cracker from this, but that’s okay with me. Chocolate and marshmallow are nothing to complain about, especially when done this well.

Kittenna

Exciting! DT’s version was a total bust for me too, and I just ordered this one from Della Terra as well – hoping for the same reaction as you!

TheKesser

Is this anything like the Teaopia S’mores?

PatchworkSheep

I’m not sure, I haven’t had anything from Teopia. If you like sweet dessert teas though, I’d definitely try this one.

Kittenna

My suspicion is that this is better than Teaopia’s Fireside S’mores (which is better than DavidsTea’s Toasted Marshmallow!)

Comments

Kittenna

TheKesser

Is this anything like the Teaopia S’mores?

PatchworkSheep

Kittenna

Recently graduated sociology student trying to decide what to do with her life.
I don’t drink tea every day, but I do love tea and trying out different flavours. My favorite is black tea, followed by white and mate teas. I enjoy rooibos and oolongs, but haven’t tried enough of them yet to determine how much I like them compared to other types. I don’t like straight green tea, but if it has a good flavour added to it I can enjoy it quite a lot.
Mostly I drink DavidsTea since its Canadian and they tend to have stronger teas and more interesting flavors than other places I’ve tried. I don’t care for what I’ve tried from Teavana for the most part; their teas seem weak and overpriced in general as far as I can tell. The exception is My Morning Mate, which is incredible.
My city has not a single specialty tea shop, so DavidsTea online ordering is my friend. I highly recommend their Perfect Mug. It really is perfect. Nice thin lip, large hand, larger than average mug without being too big, and I have it in clear so I can see the beautiful colours of my teas as they steep. The strainer that comes with it is my favorite because it doesn’t let any tea through, and its metal and dishwasher safe. Love it.

BC, Canada