drank Lychee Black by Vital Tea Leaf

So sweet and tasty. I took my father tea tasting for his first time, and he ended up purchasing some of this. When I visited him a couple of months later, I “borrowed” some from his cupboard for my own use.

205 °F / 96 °C
TeaBrat

Did you go to one of their San francisco stores?

Spencer

I did. I have been to all three of their SF locations.

TeaBrat

Cool, they are nice people I got a red robe from one of their stores on Grant Street. :)

Spencer

They are quite nice people. Their red robe is quite tasty!