More experimenting…this time I mixed in one single-serve International Delights French Vanilla creamer. Compared to the hazelnut-flavored creamer, this mixture is a lot sweeter, but not so flavor-intensive. I find it quite pleasant, especially having tried a vanilla bean black tea once that was quite flavor-intensive (to a fault).

gmathis

International Delights are about the only “prefabricated” creamers I can stand.

Spencer

I think it is a quality thing. I have tried a strong, bagged black tea with their Italian Sweet Creme, and it was not bad at all.

Comments

gmathis

International Delights are about the only “prefabricated” creamers I can stand.

Spencer

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.