The concept of a creamy Earl Grey sounded great to me. Distinctly Tea says that this Earl Grey de la Creme has hints of vanilla and cream in it. Smelling the dry leaves, I can definitely pick up on the sweet vanilla scent. It almost smells like Earl Grey with a high-end coffee creamer mixed into it. Following the packaging, I steep a heaping teaspoon in eight ounces of just-boiled water for four minutes. The aroma of the steeping leaves still carries a tinge of the sweetness with a lot of Earl Grey and its bergamot. The resulting brew is a subtly sweet brew. The vanilla blends wonderfully with the not-overly-strong bergamot to create a very pleasant pick-me-up drink. On my personal enjoyment scale, I rate this tea an 88/100.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.