drank Cream Earl Grey by TeaFrog

Mmmm! This tea smells intriguingly wonderful! Upon first opening the package, a big cloud of bergamot oil hits me across the face. It is almost overwhelming. Then, I take a moment (to catch my breath), and I sniff at the leaves again. There is a smooth, underlying creaminess, reminiscent of vanilla, that suggests that the coming flavor might be something special! Following along with the instructions, I add one teaspoon of the very-scented leaves to my cup and then pour a cup of just-boiled water over them. Whoosh! The creamy scent billows up from the now-steeping tea. TeaFrog recommends 3-4 minutes for steeping, and I like to steep my teas about midway. Three and a half minutes later, a golden brown cup of joy awaits me. The aroma has mellowed out and the Earl Grey scent blends with the creamy notes. Drinking this tea, I find that it is so smooth! Delicious Earl Grey flavor, just as I think that Earl Grey should be, mixed with a creaminess that really hits the spot. The cup probably could have been steeped for four minutes and been just as tasty, if not a bit more so, but I will try that next time. I am also thinking that this tea would taste great if it were iced. This is definitely worth a try for any fans of Earl Grey (or someone looking to try something new!) On my personal enjoyment scale, I would rate this tea a 95/100.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.