Recently, I was at my favorite local tea and herb source: The Secret Garden Organic Herb Shop. I noticed they had some rooibos that I had never before tried, and I realized that I was running low on this great non-caffeinated beverage. Without hesitation, I chose a couple new rooibos (rooiboses?) to try, including this peach-flavored rooibos. I find it delightful that a rooibos may be steeped indefinitely for a more intense flavor, definitely something that is worth trying with this one.
I used just-boiled water and at least five minutes of steep time to produce a small pot of this brew. The smell was juicy and fresh, and the flavor…if you are a fan of the intense flavor of peach rings, this rooibos is for you. It really was that intense and delicious. I highly recommend this tea and would give it an 89/100 on my personal enjoyment scale.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.