A recent acquisition from the Secret Garden Organic Herb Shop, I only purchased a little bit of this blueberry black tea after a poor experience with another blueberry-flavored black tea, specifically a blueberries and cream, in which only the cream flavor was actually noticeable. This tea was the complete opposite.

A two cup teapot, two teaspoons of leaf, and just boiled water combine in five minutes to make a delicious, strong, yet not bitter or overwhelming pot of tea. The blueberry flavor was not as intense or juicy as one might get from a blueberry green tea (probably because the black tea balanced it a bit more). The blue flowers were a visually appealing addition to an otherwise plain and dark tea. This drink was definitely worth sampling. On my personal enjoyment scale, I rate this tea an 87/100.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.