drank 1001 Nights by TeaFrog

1001 Nights Flavored Black mixes a Ceylon black tea and a sencha green tea with jasmine and roses. This is the second green and black tea blend I have ever tried, and the first one was excellent. I steep two teaspoons of this mixture in just boiled water for about three minutes. All of these flavors together… I was curious to see whether or not it would actually work!

With the first sip, I know that it does. The roses and jasmine blend together into a delicious floral mix and the sencha does mix with the black tea in such a way that one gets the vegetal notes of green tea with the strength and bold flavors of the black Ceylon. With such a great mixture of flavors, I feel as though this tea would be nicely paired with a myriad of foods, but it has enough natural sweetness that it could even stand on its own as a desert, if such was desired. On my personal enjoyment scale, I would rate this tea a 90/100.