Bought a cup of this at my local Peet’s while out running errands. Liked it so much that I went back and purchased a tin of it. I certainly did not remember trying this two years ago, though I still definitely like it.

I ordered a medium and they put two teabags in it. I should have taken them out a few minutes sooner or just used one and left it for longer. That said, even steeped a bit overlong, this tea was still delicious – extra large sips just brought out some astringency. Small sips were best, though, as it released the vanilla flavor very well and mingled it with the spices.

In my opinion, this tea is a tastier cuppa than the Peet’s Holiday Blend, which just seems to be spices and black tea.

200 °F / 93 °C

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.