drank Royal Pu'erh by Vital Tea Leaf

Backlogging from trying it at the shop. As compared to the Supreme Yunnan (12 year old), this one has a deeper, richer, darker flavor profile. Not necessarily better, as I like them both. The Supreme Yunnan seemed to keep its flavor and strength, consistently, through more infusions. The Royal had a lot of “oomf,” in the first few, which weakened, significantly, though not entirely, by the fifth steeping.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.