drank Lady Grey by Twinings

Attempting a re-steep on the teabag, though I think that I left it in the cup for long enough, last time, that there is probably very little more for it to give. Ah well, there will at least be some semblence of the original flavor.

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.